Last Updated: October 27th 2017
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information We Collect Automatically Through the Services
In order to help advertisers reach their audiences and understand the effect of their advertising, we automatically collect certain information when you access mobile applications that incorporate the Services. This information does not identify you personally, but it does reflect information about the mobile applications you use, your location, and how you interact with our Services. This information includes:
- Location Information: When you use mobile apps that integrate the Services, we may collect information about your precise location using various technologies, including GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, compasses, and barometers. For information about how to opt out of the collection of certain location information, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Device Information: We collect information about your mobile device, including the advertising identifiers assigned to your device, IP address, device type, operating system, and mobile carrier.
- Usage Data: We collect information about the mobile apps you use that integrate our Services, including the date and time your device accesses such apps.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including our business partners, other advertising companies, and publicly available sources.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to identify where you shop and the places you visit to help advertisers and other businesses learn how you respond to ads, what ads may be interesting to you, and to identify broader trends about consumer behaviors and preferences. We also use the information we collect from the Service to maintain and constantly improve upon the Services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Databerries or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Databerries and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share de-identified information with the partners that use our technology about the users of their apps.
You can stop the collection of precise location information by individual apps or by your device as a whole changing the preferences in the settings of your mobile device.
Opting Out of Teemo Services
You can stop the collection of information from Teemo by opting out of our service. You can opt-out from our service either from our ads or by asking us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting Out of Personalized Ads
You may opt out of the use of information about your mobile app activities to serve ads that are targeted to your interests using the settings available on your mobile device. For information about how to opt out on your Android device, click here. For information about how to opt out on your iOS device, click here. If you wish to opt out on multiple devices, you must repeat the process on each device where you wish to opt out.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Databerries by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We Use to Collect Information
We use various technologies to collect information on our Site, including cookies, web beacons, web storage, and similar technologies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to, for example, remember your preferences. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help perform a variety of functions, including delivering cookies, counting visits, and understanding usage. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of some websites.
Databerries may also work with third parties that collect data on our Site and on other websites to serve you targeted ads using cookies and similar technologies. You can opt out of interest-based ads by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance opt out program by clicking here.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We take reasonable measures to help protect the information we collect from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission over the internet or electronic storage can be completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any data.
If you have any questions or need to contact us, please do so at email@example.com