Teemo has published an infographic to guide retailers in starting their first Drive-to-Store campaign. The Drive-to-Store expert has listed 8 questions to ponder on, in order to pick the right company to partner up with.
- What are the benefits and inconvenients of the different collection technologies: WiFi, beacon, SDK, bid request?
- What methodology should be used to define points of sale?
- How are store visits defined?
- How good is the targeting quality? Important factors are: the number of referenced points of sale, the catchment area, the size of the audience, and the respect of users’ privacy.
- What are the main in-app advertisement formats available?
- What performance indicators are at your disposal to measure campaign success?
- How do you calculate visit incrementality?
- What type of reporting is available?