Acceptable Use Policy
Last Revised: September 6th, 2017
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) applies to the geo-targeted advertising and other services provided by Teemo, Inc. (“Teemo”) including, but not limited to, the delivery of third party advertisements to individuals that use mobile and other applications provided by companies with whom we collaborate via such users’ smartphones (collectively, the “Teemo Services”).
This AUP also outlines the restrictions with respect to the content and other information included in (a) the applications provided by companies with whom we collaborate (“Company Properties”), and (b) the advertisements provided by third party advertisers (“Ads”).
The examples described in this AUP are not exhaustive and Teemo reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time by providing notice that this AUP has been modified. Such notice may be provided by sending an email, posting a notice on Teemo’s website located at https://teemo.co and revising the date at the top of this AUP, or such other form of notice as determined by Teemo. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the date of any such notice.
Each Ad and each Company Property may not contain any messages, text, materials, data, information, software, audio, art, images, photos, video, graphics, or other items or materials (“Content”) that may reasonably:
- infringe, violate or misappropriate any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secret rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy or any other rights of any third party;
- be considered obscene, pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit or that constitutes, fosters or promotes pornography or bestiality;
- depict graphic, excessive or gratuitous violence;
- be considered derogatory, demeaning, inflammatory, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive or hateful; or
- be false, misleading or deceptive, including but not limited to content that: (a) appears confusingly similar to any other product or application; (b) misrepresents or falsely implies an association with another company; (c) mimics functionality or warnings from any operating system or mobile application; or (d) provides links to any other site that mimics or passes itself off as another application or service.
Users of the Teemo Services and providers of the Ads must not:
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques Teemo may employ;
- attempt to defeat or assist others in defeating any technical copyright protections;
- violate any applicable local, state, federal or international laws, regulations, rules, orders and other requirements, now or hereafter in effect;
- store any material that is illegal or fraudulent or that would encourage, solicit, foster, glorify or provide instructions for a criminal or civil offense including, but not limited to, material that promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling or illegal arms trafficking, or that any United States or foreign governmental entity considers to be confidential information of a national security interest or similar concern;
- store or transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, corrupted data or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware;
- attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a Teemo system or network;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or use of Teemo’s data or the data of Teemo’s customers;
- cause any breach of Teemo’s security or authentication measures;
- engage in any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Teemo or its employees, officers, directors, contractors or other agents including, but not limited to, engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack;
- engage in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Teemo Services;
- monitor any data, information or communications on any Teemo system without authorization;
- use any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, query or otherwise collect Teemo advertising related information from any advertising campaign using Teemo Services [or Company Property] except as expressly permitted by Teemo; or
- engage in, authorize or encourage any third party to generate fraudulent impressions or fraudulent clicks on any advertisement, including but not limited to, through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software.
If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, you are required to immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation, please contact: email@example.com.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
Teemo reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor or police activity in connection with the Teemo Services. If Teemo reasonably believes that you have violated this AUP, in addition to other available remedies, Teemo may suspend or terminate the Teemo Services. Teemo will generally attempt to notify you of any activity in violation of this AUP and request that you cease such activity.